I accidentally placed two orders of same item because the website is not user friendly.I tried to use a card and the website initially did not show a card option so I closed it.

I decided to try again. The second visit to the site I found the card payment on a deeper page, after I had to click through the paypal page. made me order through paypal. I tried to cancel one order and have emailed them several times, even within a few minutes of placing the order Sunday night.

NO RESPONSE from the company, NONE at all. There is probably nothing more frustrating than a business ignoring customers.

I will never use them again without some resolution.The product cost $90 and I was not intending to spend $180 at this time.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $89. The author is overall dissatisfied with DogFleaTreatments. The most disappointing about dogfleatreatments website from DogFleaTreatments was lack of customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare DogFleaTreatments to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with DogFleaTreatments?

Comments